Delivery Driver Summary:
- $20 - $30 an hour average per day.
Part-time hours that bring full-time pay!
Looking for a team player to fill the position of Delivery Driver. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to pre-determined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and dropping off orders to preset stops and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested, we encourage you to apply today. This position requires you to use your own car.
Delivery Driver responsibilities:
- Pack and load products into trucks according to company’s specifications.
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes.
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher.
- Unload goods as per client specifications.
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs.
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to pass company driving test, background check and drug test.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude.
Available Delivery Days:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Most drivers choose to have a regular schedule of 4 days a week etc.
Early Morning and Day Time shifts|||Dallas TX|||Logistics and Driver Team||||||SkYXZvAcDQfBK5w.|||VOLUNTEER|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||20|||30|||true