Gourmet Meals in the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Spring has SPRUNG and we are cleaning up refrigerators and diets alike over here at DPK.
This season is all about fresh starts and sunnier days. What better way to fuel the next few months than remixing some of our favorite DPK items? Below we share some of our favorite DPK creations created by our owners and customers alike!
Lemon Prosciutto Brussels Sprouts
- Cut prosciutto into thin strips. Drizzle 1tbsp olive oil into skillet and cook, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes.
- Microwave DPK brussels sprouts
- Mix together prosciutto and brussels, drizzle with 1tbsp lemon juice, garlic seasoning; toss to coat.
Chicken in Chick-fil-a Sauce over Rice
- Place your DPK grilled chicken in a skillet on medium-low heat, cover with 1 packet per 5 oz. serving (or what ever your heart desires!)
- Microwave DPK rice (Jasmine or Natural Brown)
- Once chicken and sauce reaches desired heat, serve chicken over rice, mix and enjoy!
Roasted Red Potato Breakfast Dish
- Heat potatoes in microwave or skillet
- Top potatoes with 2 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon of your choice, & chopped green onions
- Feeling extra? Add in a drizzle of BBQ sauce to really make it a DALLAS Prep Kitchen creation ;)
Pasta Salad with Asparagus, Red Peppers, and Ground Protein
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Add red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces and 1tbsp olive oil to bow; season with salt and pepper; and toss to combine
- Whisk 1 clove garlic, minced, 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest + 1/4 cup juice, and 3/4 tbsp salt together in large bowl. Season with pepper to taste, then which an additions 1/2 cup oil in slow, steady stream until smooth.
- Add 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, 3 tbsp chopped chives, DPK asparagus, bell peppers, and DPK pasta to bowl and toss to mix thoroughly; let salad (bell peppers) cool completely. Season with salt and pepper to serve.
- Add your choice of protein to pack your meal with extra energy. Our favorite with this salad is the All-Natural Lean Bison!
Toasted Avocado-Tofu Sandwich
- Chop and sauté 1 red onion with 1 tbsp olive oil in skillet over medium heat, until golden and browned on the edges, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Prepare bread of choice & avocado: Toast your bread, or not, and slice your avocado. You may even prefer to mash your avocado right in its shell with the back of a fork and spread like butter.
- Assemble: Layer your sandwich as you like. I layered mine from bottom to top with mustard, leafy greens, DPK tofu, sautéed onions, salt & pepper, avocado and more mustard.
- Bite into the deliciousness!
Pan-Seared Tuna with Avocado, Soy, Ginger, and Lime; Meal for 1!
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 big handfuls cilantro, 1/2 jalapeño (sliced), 1 tsp grated fresh ginger, 1 garlic close (grated), juice from 2 limes, 2 tbsp soy sauce, pinch of sugar, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Stir the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Heat DPK Seared Ahi Tuna on skillet. Pour 1/2 of the cilantro mixture into the pan to coat the fish. Serve the seared tuna with 1/2-1 sliced avocado and the remaining cilantro sauce drizzled over the whole plate.